Protection and handling of personal information
Kimura Foundry Co., Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) shall promote the protection of personal information by prescribing a policy on the protection of personal information as follows, establishing a framework for the protection of personal information, and ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of and initiatives undertaken with respect to the protection of personal information.
- Managing personal information
- The Company shall implement the necessary measures to maintain a security system, develop a management system, and thoroughly educate employees; in addition, the Company will implement safety measures to maintain strict control of personal information in order to maintain the personal information of clients in an accurate and up-to-date state and prevent personal information from being improperly accessed, misplaced, damaged, altered, or leaked.
- Purposes for which personal information is to be used
- Personal information obtained from a client shall be used by the Company to send electronic mail or materials containing communications or a response to a question.
- Prohibiting the disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company shall appropriately manage personal information obtained from a client and shall refrain from disclosing personal information to a third party unless any of the following applies:
･ The client agrees to allow personal information to be disclosed
･ Personal information is to be disclosed to a business to which operations are outsourced by the Company in order to provide service desired by the client
･ Disclosure is mandated by law.
- Safety measures applicable to personal information
- The Company takes thoroughgoing security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiries made by the person to whom personal information corresponds
- Where a client requests that personal information corresponding to the client be checked, revised, or deleted, the Company shall accommodate the request upon verifying that the requesting party is in fact the client.
- Complying with and reviewing laws and norms
- The Company shall comply with Japanese laws that apply in connection with personal information in its possession and other relevant norms and endeavor to improve this Policy by appropriately reviewing the contents hereof as required.
- Direct any inquiry you may have regarding the handling of personal information by the Company to the following:
Kimura Foundry Co., Ltd.
1157 Nagasawa, Shimizu-cho, Sunto-gun, Shizuoka 411-0905